Our office is open! But....
Our office is open. However, most of our team members continue to work remotely to ensure their safety and well-being, as well as yours.
To that end, we have taken the following measures:
Sending Your Information
We encourage you to use our SecureSend Service (FTP) to send us any documentation that you need to provide us. This will expedite our service and will minimize any potential risks for all. If you need help using our SecureSend Service visit here to watch a video tutorial.
If you are not able to scan your documents and need to provide us hard copies of your information, for your convenience, we have established a drop-off initiative. You do not have to get out of your car, just call one of our team members in advance, arrange a drop-off time and we will walk to your car to get your documents.
With our electronic signature service, we can send you any document and you can electronically sign-it and/or fill-out any information needed on a securely, fast and convenient way.
If necessary, in person meetings at our office will be allowed with following protocol:
- Please request an appointment in advance with one of our team members.
- Please wear a face mask while you are in our office. Our employees will do the same.
- To ensure your safety, meetings will be of only two people at a time in our main conference room, and we will not allow for additional persons in the reception area.
- Our team members can be reached via email.
- You can request a video conference with one of our team members.
- You can still speak with a member of our team by calling during office hours at 787-765-4644. The personnel attending the line will take the message and forward it to the corresponding team member.
Please reach out to us with any questions on this matter. We sincerely hope that you and your families, are staying well and healthy. We will continue to send and post updates as the situation progresses.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward working together with you to overcome these challenges!
Good sources of information:
Below are links to additional resources. We will continue to monitor the situation as circumstances evolve.
US Treasury Department
The Department of Treasury has released the Paycheck Protection Program application and supplemental information. Please click here to get to the information.
General COVID-19 status and advice: